Loading... Please wait...
  • 02 6622 8733

simply NO mould - Powered by Oxygen - 500ml

8 product reviews | Add Your Review
  • simply NO mould - Powered by Oxygen - 500ml

simply NO mould - Powered by Oxygen - 500ml


Simply NO Mould is a unique chlorine-free, earth-safe & human-safe spray that uses the power of oxygen to kill and remove mould and mildew

Your Family’s Health. Mould thrives in most Australian homes through the dampness of winter and the humidity of summer. Mould inside the home is a health hazard, causing respiratory problems for the young, the elderly and anyone with asthma and other respiratory complaints. It also damages clothes, soft toys and shoes and looks ugly on walls, ceiling and in the grout around tiles.  Simply NO mould is a unique mould treatment formula for inside the home. Unlike the majority of mould treatments which are chlorine-based, Simply NO Mould is toxin free, sensitiser free and safe for use on food preparation surfaces.

Your Environment. Simplyclean Simply NO Mould is part of our "Powered by Oxygen" range, utilising the power of the oxygen "O" molecule in hydrogen peroxide to treat mould safely and healthily. Simply NO Mould is amazingly biodegradable, as the hydrogen peroxide breaks down to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue.

Your Home. Simply NO Mould kills mould and mildew

…..in the bathroom, in shower cubicles, on tiles and grout, around the sink and bath, including plugholes and around taps

…..in the kitchen, around the kitchen sink, on the seals of your fridge and freezer doors

…..in wardrobes, especially walk-ins, and dark cupboards

…..behind doors that are regularly left open

…..on walls, ceilings and skirting, plaster and wood

You can see Simply NO Mould at work - just watch for the Simplyclean Fizz after you spray when pure oxygen is released as the hydrogen peroxide does its job.

  • Kills mould & mildew on indoor hard surfaces
  • Chlorine-free
  • Powered by oxygen (hydrogen peroxide biodegrades to just water and oxygen)
  • No harmful residue
  • Toxin free & sensitiser free
  • No artificial colour or added fragrance
  • Earth safe AND human friendly
  • Not tested on animals & contains no animal products
  • Palm oil free

FAQs: Click HERE to read more about Simply NO Mould. To read more about mould and the issues with chlorine bleach-based mould killers, check out our blog.


Write Review

  1. Great Product!

    Posted by Unknown on 11th Oct 2018

    Best product I’ve used so far for my shower. Very happy thankyou.

  2. Really Works

    Posted by Julie Tyldesley on 10th Oct 2018

    I use Simply No Mould a think it's a great product for mould removal. I use it regularly which makes cleaning places like the shower a breeze and the best part is there is no chlorine involved. I highly recommend it.


    Posted by Unknown on 3rd Aug 2018

    This product is quite outstanding and really works. I've tried a number of products on the shower alcove in our newly purchased home and nothing was really getting rid of the mould. This product cleared it up within a number of days. The grout looks new again.

  4. Great!

    Posted by Sam on 19th Jun 2018

    I run have an eco friendly cleaning business and I've been using this for a few weeks and have seen great results! Works wonders on mould on grout in the shower. It also works quiet quickly and there isn't that strong smell of bleach. I'm happy to have found a solution to a clients mould issue, and ill definitely be purchasing again.

  5. Simply kills mold with ease!

    Posted by Rob on 6th Feb 2018

    This product cleanse very well, in the shower removes the mold from in between the tiles & every where else mold is hiding. Also use it to cleane the kitchen sink, it kills all germs not just mold. Great product!

  6. Great product

    Posted by Laurianne on 5th Jul 2017

    It's not the first time I buy it and I'll buy it again as it's really good to get rid of mould. I use it on the walls and ceiling and for the bathtub tiles/grout. As you spray it you can actually hear it work! Absolutely NOT aggressive towards our lungs, I highly recommend this product.

  7. gets results

    Posted by Carrie Bisnov on 17th Feb 2017

    I noticed results within a minute of using this product. Mould slowly diminshes. Great product to use on grout too. My tiles look like new!

  8. Great product!

    Posted by Rob Walker on 6th Apr 2016

    Was somewhat sceptical about the success of this product as we had some nasty mold.

    Took 2 treatments as suggested for heavy mold and my word it's almost all gone, you would barely know it was ever there!

Vendors Other Products