SimplyClean Lemon Myrtle Disinfectant Cleaner is twice the strength of Australia’s leading brand of disinfectant.
- For everyday disinfecting – you need only dilute 25 ml for every 1 litre (1:40). Use warm water.
- For heavy-duty disinfection and cleaning (to clean up after “accidents”, or avoid transfer of sickness) – apply undiluted (ensuring the surface is non-porous). Use a clean cloth to distribute the disinfectant across the surface. Leave for 5-10 minutes. Wipe with a clean cloth or rinse.
How to use on hard surfaces around the home such as countertops, vanities, toilets, walls, door handles and floors
- Wipe thoroughly with a clean cloth that’s been dampened with the dilute solution.
- Leave 10 minutes, then rinse in water.
How to use as a spray & wipe
- Using a 500ml spray bottle, put in 20ml and then fill with clean water.
- The disinfectant is food safe, so you can use in in your kitchen as well as other areas of your home.
- 99.999% of germs
- Contains an active agent to kill germs
- Has a natural antibacterial and antifungal component – pure Australian lemon myrtle oil, which also makes your home smell beautiful
- Is free of chlorine and ammonia
- Has gentle surfactants that effectively clean away grime and dirt
- Is family safe and earth safe
- Is 100% free of palm oil
- Is grey water safe
- Is PETA certified – no animal products or testing on animals.