Simply NO Mould - Powered by Oxygen - 500ml

MSRP:
Was:
Now: $9.25
(You save )
(13 reviews) Write a Review

Description

Simply NO Mould is the healthy alternative to harsh chlorine-based mould sprays. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, uses the power of oxygen to kill mould and fully biodegrades to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue.

Chlorine-free also means no irritating and unhealthy odours.

  • Safely kills interior mould & mildew on hard surfaces such as showers, baths, tiles, grout, bench-tops, fridge & freezer seals, sinks, painted walls, woodwork and glass
  • Leaves no harmful residue
  • Toxin & sensitiser free
  • Colour free
  • Mild bleaching of mould stains
  • Family safe and earth safe
  • Safe for food prep surfaces
  • Non corrosive to grout, stainless steel and most other metals
  • No artificial fragrance
  • No animal testing or animal products
  • Palm oil free

Not suitable for use on unsealed timber, copper, brass, marble, fabric, carpet and materials or surfaces liable to fade.

FAQs: Click HERE to read more about Simply NO Mould. To read more about mould and the issues with chlorine bleach-based mould killers, check out our blog.

INGREDIENTS: Hydrogen peroxide (biodegradable mould killer & mild stain remover), citric acid, alcohol (plant derived ethanol, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate & polyalkylene oxide (biodegradable surfactants), water.

 

 

Additional Details

SKU:
4216-0.5

13 Reviews

  • 5
    Great product

    Published by Laurianne on 5th Jul 2017

    It's not the first time I buy it and I'll buy it again as it's really good to get rid of mould. I use it on the walls and ceiling and for the bathtub tiles/grout. As you spray it you can actually hear it work! Absolutely NOT aggressive towards our lungs, I highly recommend this product.

  • 4
    gets results

    Published by Carrie Bisnov on 17th Feb 2017

    I noticed results within a minute of using this product. Mould slowly diminshes. Great product to use on grout too. My tiles look like new!

  • 4
    Great product!

    Published by Rob Walker on 6th Apr 2016

    Was somewhat sceptical about the success of this product as we had some nasty mold.

    Took 2 treatments as suggested for heavy mold and my word it's almost all gone, you would barely know it was ever there!

Related Products

Subscribe to our newsletter

Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales

No thanks